Saturday, November 28, 2009

my precious dot






wow! it's unbelievable to see before your own eyes how someone so tiny could have change in overnight.... my precious little sunshine has change from this one tiny little cutesies to my big girl and how she has grown ( she's only 4 this year ) but yeah every moment is soo valuable. how we can see all the little steps she took.

and now, she has become my friend, someone i can speak to, someone who criticise me ( on my clothes...yeah ) and also someone i can share my emotional break out.... ( watching sappy movies ).

as the time goes by, my hope would be to remain in all possible relationship ever created in time, like forever, with this beautiful, wonderful, jovial, smart and wise little person.

and as it will always be, ' you will always be my precious little baby daughter ' forever. i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin